- 12:30 am - Tue, Dec 3, 2013
- 2 notes
Q: Once you get this post, you must write 10 facts about yourself then send it to 10 of your favorite followers ^.^
The delay! I am sorry for it!
1. I’m supposed to be sleeping with a nightguard in my mouth because apparently I grind my teeth in my sleep.
2. I also talk in my sleep if approached a certain way. I picked up a phone call from my ex in my sleep ages ago around 3:00 in the morning. I am also apparently a very nasty person in my sleep. I regained consciousness in the middle of instigating an argument.
3. I like my hair when it’s properly maintained, but I hate maintaining it. For a majority of my young life I didn’t know what a flat iron was. The discovery was a grand one indeed.
4. Lately it seems if I don’t take something to help me sleep, I don’t sleep. (Melatonin, benadryl… no prescription medications)
5. There is really nothing I enjoy drinking more than water. Various types of coffee are second on that list. If I’m not drinking cold water it’s unsweetened iced tea though.
6. I find it hard to talk about myself because it seems like the more that people know about you up front, the less interested they are in finding more out about you. I say “seems” because I know that’s not true. People don’t interact with me as much as they used to and I’m sure it’s because I gave up trying. Depression was a factor in that.
7. In that same vain I worry about disappointing the people who try to reconnect with me after being out of touch for a period of time. I used to have a lot more energy. I was also a lot more annoying, probably. But at least I had some personality.
8. My guilty pleasure is restaurant fixing shows on TV. I don’t actually watch TV that much but I like to use it as background noise for when I’m doing something else. I also like to watch wrestling on Monday.
9. I am right handed. I often sass my mom for being a weirdo left hander.
10. Repetition in music can be a pet peeve of mine. Sometimes.
- 5:29 pm - Mon, Aug 19, 2013
how did you even get hate your like the best person ever
I’m a 6/10 at best, but thank you!! XD
- 5:24 pm
- 3 notes
Now that I am at my laptop I can concoct a proper reply.
Several years ago I played an online game with a group of good but silly friends who liked to joke around a lot and make nonsense statements.
I modded my character to look like a blue fox, but I’m not even close to being a decent modder of things, so there was some clipping issues, especially when I wore a helmet or some kind of head armor that covered the face.
I told my friend, “My fox beak is poking out”.
He never let me live it down. He thought it was funny and started referring to me as “foxbeak” and “beak”. I usually use Coji as my username, but when it came down to registering a website I did not want to use my chosen nickname in that, so I registered foxbeak.com. A bit later I signed up for Tumblr username foxbeak to link with it since it was an easy way to accomplish what I wanted for this website.
I registered for the domain name on April 16, 2012, a year and a third ago.
Now that I am at a proper computer and not on my cell phone, I would like to invite the previous anon to contact me (with some kind of identity) to clear up this misunderstanding. It’s doubtful that I would hand over the URL, but I would be more than willing to discuss it and see if there’s anything I can do to help.
With a little bit of research I have discovered that “foxbeak” is not trademarked and I am not, in fact, unintentionally stealing anything. I don’t know much about trademark so correct me if I’m wrong, but if anon wants to pay $500+ to apply for and trademark “foxbeak” I would be more than willing to discuss and work out those technicalities then.
All I can offer right now is a friendly ear and an olive branch. I’m not interested in fighting and I certainly didn’t lift the name from another person who was using it. My intention was not malicious.
I’m sorry that I have the URL you want, anon. If there’s anything further that you’d like to discuss please contact me.
- 4:48 pm
Q: Fuck you for stealing my url, fucker
C’mon off of anon and let’s talk.
- 11:21 pm - Thu, Jul 18, 2013
- 2 notes
Tarlia and I are discussing Animal Crossing New Leaf so I thought I’d share my screenshots here too.
My friend code is 0791-1052-4751 and my dream code is 5800-2290-9561 if you’re afraid of commitment. Just message me here or at http://pinwheel-cerberus.tumblr.com if you want me to add you.
- 11:04 pm - Mon, Jun 17, 2013
Otherwise known as “The two days I’ve graciously been given that I don’t have to do anything or entertain anybody. I can poke at the ocean, collect shells, and sit around the hotel room with no pants on”.
First day of my “weekend” in seaside park.