- 12:36 am - Thu, May 15, 2014
- 3 notes
If you really want to know what I’m like beyond the computer, just picture what’s her face from homestarrunner.com’s Teen Girl Squad. That’s about all the information you’ll need to put together a clear picture.
- 9:43 pm - Sat, May 10, 2014
- 1 note
lynnkeefe reblogged your photo and added:
Still a coji of awesomeness *nods*
You’re a awesomeness! Nyeeeeh!
- 9:42 pm
- 5 notes
Some sketches I did before I worked on the previous drawing. Tablet again.
- 9:14 pm
- 3 notes
In progress kind of redesign? of my character that I started last night.
Not really anything hugely dramatic. Color scheme is largely the same other than the eye color. I wanted to incorporate a little more orange. I still feel like it’s not enough but I’m not sure where else to add it without getting gaudy with accessories. The earring has always been a staple thing.
Made her a bit toonier looking, a bit chubbier, a bit less human like in a way. Maybe a bit more gender neutral as well? Light chest puff instead of the whole front. Socks. But no gloves. And various lighter fur puffs here and there. Tail is a bit reconfigured as well. I’m still figuring it out in a way.
Drawn on a tablet, so lots of sloppy and many imperfections. But I wanted to share.
- 12:29 am - Wed, Mar 12, 2014
- 2 notes
Art of (deviantart user) Sabertooth1980’s original pony character, Heartbreak.
If you would like to check out the story behind Heartbreak, check out his fanfiction: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/18761/my-little-heartbreak-heartbroken
- 12:24 am
- 3 notes
Weird tundra animal sort of things.
- 12:30 am - Tue, Dec 3, 2013
- 2 notes
Q: Once you get this post, you must write 10 facts about yourself then send it to 10 of your favorite followers ^.^
The delay! I am sorry for it!
1. I’m supposed to be sleeping with a nightguard in my mouth because apparently I grind my teeth in my sleep.
2. I also talk in my sleep if approached a certain way. I picked up a phone call from my ex in my sleep ages ago around 3:00 in the morning. I am also apparently a very nasty person in my sleep. I regained consciousness in the middle of instigating an argument.
3. I like my hair when it’s properly maintained, but I hate maintaining it. For a majority of my young life I didn’t know what a flat iron was. The discovery was a grand one indeed.
4. Lately it seems if I don’t take something to help me sleep, I don’t sleep. (Melatonin, benadryl… no prescription medications)
5. There is really nothing I enjoy drinking more than water. Various types of coffee are second on that list. If I’m not drinking cold water it’s unsweetened iced tea though.
6. I find it hard to talk about myself because it seems like the more that people know about you up front, the less interested they are in finding more out about you. I say “seems” because I know that’s not true. People don’t interact with me as much as they used to and I’m sure it’s because I gave up trying. Depression was a factor in that.
7. In that same vain I worry about disappointing the people who try to reconnect with me after being out of touch for a period of time. I used to have a lot more energy. I was also a lot more annoying, probably. But at least I had some personality.
8. My guilty pleasure is restaurant fixing shows on TV. I don’t actually watch TV that much but I like to use it as background noise for when I’m doing something else. I also like to watch wrestling on Monday.
9. I am right handed. I often sass my mom for being a weirdo left hander.
10. Repetition in music can be a pet peeve of mine. Sometimes.